A free webinar addressing the impacts of climate change on property value will be held on Thursday, July 18 at 2:00 pm ET. Real estate professional Chris Chopik discusses his research examining the current and future projected impacts of climate change on property values by 2030.
In this webinar, Chris will discuss:
- Climate change impacts on homes, wealth, status, and quality of life.
- Property value impacts from climate related catastrophe across North America.
- Understanding the Future – 12-year projections for shifting priorities for municipalities in reducing negative property value impact.
- Attracting the real estate investors and individual home owners of the future.
- Ideas for framing the problem for all stakeholders about the changing demand and need for investment in municipal infrastructure resilience.
FIRM will be showing this webinar prior to its July Board meeting at the BOCC Chambers at the Harvey Government in Key West. Interested individuals are welcome to join us or to register for the webinar and watch from your location Click here to register now! Call FIRM at 305-294-3476 for more information.